Junior Associate – Corporate Department
Junior associates work on cutting-edge deals and high-profile disputes from day one. It’s part of what Mohamed Nasser Law Firm believes in as precise training and trust are how you can build and define a future pro lawyer.
Areas of expertise & specialization:
- Translating in English language (vice versa) legal documents, and documents that shall be submitted to the arbitral tribunal and other authorities.
- Provide adequate legal research in all assigned matters.
- Preparing legal factual dockets, and legal notices, and updating client’s timely manner.
- Initiate all procedures before the Egyptian authorities such as GAFI and the Egyptian courts.
- Fully aware of M&A procedures and preparation of Due diligence report, Compliance and governance law (OGM/EGM/BOD) ratification, Capital increase, Dissolution & Liquidation, Transfer of allotments, shares ownership, Change company structure, Issuance of shares & bonds.
- Providing Legal Research in all assigned matters (felonies, misdemeanors, ministerial committees for investment dispute resolution, etc…).
Hamsa sayed graduated from Helwan University – English section – class 2020 and registered in the Bar Association in 2021.